Limited Puppies available from Santu en Milanoh!
Some of our previous puppies. Pictured at 8 weeks of age.
Summary of Important info for the new client:
1. All our puppies are registered with the Kennel Union of SA, and nothing else. Export pedigree's can be done for export puppies. Just ask for that.
2. To order a puppy from us, start with completing the Puppy application form, as we really want to select the best homes only.
3. We sell either non-breeding puppies (males are vasectomised/female's tubes tied down) or breeding puppies (fully intact)
4. Male and female puppies are the same price. Price difference comes in between breeding and non-breeding puppies.
5. Puppies are sold with a contract, including 18 month health guarantee.
6. All breeding dogs are HEALTH TESTED AND CERTIFIED - prior to breeding.
7. Feel free to ask us for references, we will gladly provide you with everything.
We ship worldwide! We will supply an updated semen evaluation report when you order Frozen semen from us! Semen evaluation will be done via experts.
It is of utmost importance that people who acquire a Neapolitan Mastiff puppy know what they are getting into and what to expect from the breed. A Neapolitan Mastiff is very different from most other breeds in temperament, appearance and health requirements, to which people are familiar. We are passionate about the breed and will always assist potential buyers to make the correct decisions. We will always enquire, for example if the breed is suitable for a prospective home and will go to great lengths to advise how to choose a puppy, and so on.
Due to the amount of enquiries for puppies, worldwide, we just want to share a few facts with you:
We give a lifetime agreement – if you bought one of our puppies, and you cannot keep it….doesn’t matter for what reason, and even if it’s old…please return your dog to us. We will try to do the best possible for this dog. Dogs are only rehomed into very well structured, controlled and most important lovable homes.
Please e-mail us if you have any other enquiries. We prefer that people visit us at home and meet all the dogs on the premises.
If you are interested in acquiring a Picasso Neapolitan Mastiff, please download the application form, complete and submit it via email to email@example.com We shall be in contact with you shortly. Alternatively, you are welcome to contact us personally via the contact details on the Contact page.
Once the expected puppies are born, a deposit will be required to secure a booking. The cost of the puppy and deposit required will be discussed with you on our approval of your suitability as owner and caretaker of a Picasso Neapolitan Mastiff. We do not sell puppies to brokers or puppy farmers. We, the breeders, and you, the puppy purchaser, will enter into a signed contract of sale. All arrangements regarding collection or transport of the puppy will be made after payment of the deposit.
|Back||Back to top|